Mt. SAC Resources
About Mt. San Antonio College
The mission of Mt. San Antonio College is to support all students in achieving their educational goals in an environment of academic excellence. Specifically, the College is committed to providing quality education, services, and workforce training so that students become productive members of a diverse, sustainable, global society. The College pledges to prepare students for lifelong learning through the mastery of basic skills, the achievement of associate degrees and certificates, and the completion of career and transfer pathways. The College will carry out this commitment by providing an engaging and supportive teaching and learning environment for students of diverse origins, experiences, needs, abilities, and goals. The College is dedicated to serving our community through improving economic achievement, advancing civic engagement, enhancing personal well-being, promoting critical thinking, and enriching aesthetic and cultural experiences.
Mt. San Antonio College strives to be regarded as one of the premier community colleges in the nation. We will be viewed as a leader in community college teaching, programs, and services. As a premier community college, we will provide access to quality educational programs and services, focusing on student success within a climate of integrity and respect. We will earn this reputation by consistently exceeding the expectations of our students, our staff, and our community.
- Integrity: We treat each other honestly, ethically, and respectfully in an atmosphere of trust.
- Equity and Diversity: We respect and welcome all differences, and we foster equal opportunity to succeed throughout the campus community.
- Community Building: We work in responsible partnerships through open communication, caring, and a cooperative spirit.
- Student Focus: We address the needs of students and the community both in our planning and in our actions.
- Lifelong Learning: We promote the continuing pursuit of high educational goals through equal access to excellence in both teaching and support services.
- Positive Spirit: We work harmoniously, show compassion, and take pride in our work.
- Effective Stewardship: We sustain and improve the institution and environment by efficiently using resources of time, talent, facilities, and funding.