When to Apply
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year for incoming 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders are being accepted. Applications may be downloaded online from this page or picked up from the front office.
Phone: (626) 332-7217
- Please visit this application link to finish the first portion of the application
- To complete the rest of the application, download this document and send it with supporting documentation to email@example.com
- To download the document, hover over it
- Click on the arrow in the top right corner. This will open the file in a new tab.
- Click on the downward-facing arrow to download.
Students from outside of WCUSD may also apply to and attend Mt. SAC Early College Academy. To do this, parents must complete the proper district enrollment forms for the District of Choice program.
More information on District of Choice can be found on the WCUSD page for District of Choice. More general information on district enrollment and registration, including contact information and necessary forms, can be found on the WCUSD page for Enrollment and Registration.
Before filling out the forms, it is advised that parents and students visit our office to learn more about district enrollment and MECA's unique application process.
Parents may contact the MECA office for answers to additional questions regarding district enrollment. Parents may also contact WCUSD for answers to questions regarding the enrollment process and the necessary forms.
WCUSD Phone: (626) 939-4600